Monday, March 11, 2013

Warner Brothers Crest


        I created this piece to  commemorate "The Looney Tune Show" that is wrapping up that I have spent the last few years on. It was a great learning and creative experience. Having the honor of working with these characters is something I will be forever grateful for.
                                    
   Since we are on the theme of crests here are some more I have done over the past year.
    This is a crest I did for the "Beam Me Up" show at Q POP Gallery

      The one below I made for my God Son Wesley Kanda. 
  This one I made for my family for Christmas. It has our family pets. We actually don't have pet doves. I put them in for ornate purposes only.
 I made this for my friend John Choo. It was a crest he had commissioned from me for his "Garage Club"
  This crest I made for a charity art show at "The Wild Life Learning Center" in LA

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great collection of crest!

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful art! Good luck with your other projects.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Hedvig said...

All of these are great! :)

10:41 AM  
Blogger ca60gregory said...

Wait a minute, the show is wrapping up? Hope I'm misunderstanding that, its a brilliant fun cartoon and its barely started!

Nice Crest BTW.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Bugs Bunny Show it would be Premieres this June 2, 2015 on Cartoon Network.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Ri3m4nn said...

Has TLTS officially been announced as canceled?

If the show brings in close to 2 million viewers consistently for CN, I don't see why they would cancel that... That's as many viewers as SyFy's Face Off.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home